Sunday, January 15, 2012

YOU DA ONE

I love this song! the blog title imean by rihanna. it's so full of beats LOLOLOLOLOLOL

lemme tell you of a nice dream i had. LOL i swear if u read emilys blog as well, this whole dream post isn't stolen from her!! :D

anyway in the dreammm----

i was on a cruise and i stole something so i was put to the death penalty, and i remember i was running up these stairs anyway they caught me and they were like OK you can now change your death penalty to life sentence and shooting an arrow through any part of my body.

and i was like "ANY PART OF MY BODY? so i can choose?!"

anyways i decided  choose my left forearm and so they shot me thar with an ancient arrow weapon which went through and i dont recall any pain but cool.

oh and this guy i met on my cruise trip called mikael came to help me and escape, but we both got caught again and this prison guard repeatedly stabbed me in the left palm with a sharp metal rod until it got through to the other side and yeah there was a feeling but not pain so MEH LOLOLOLOl

and then i remember laying on thie grassy field and starign at the sky with mikael and a bunch of other friends.

i dunno y but i liked this dream. twas nice.

i guess my nice isn't emily's verison of "nice"

AYE LINK YOUZ - http://jaesbitch.livejournal.com (for her "nice" dream about her kpop stars)

2 comments:

  1. YAH LOL DONT JUDGE ME

    omg O___O stabbing you repeatedly in the palm with a rod o_____o ouch.

    mikael...like michael...like michael su? EY EY ;D HAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WTH - juliarrarar

    ReplyDelete