Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Recount of todayz day

I seem to never recount my day and I'll tell you why

It's because I haven't been doing anything out there

So maybe im going to do something out there soon

to stir some shitttz up a little.

Right now everyything is so mediocre, like i swear the only thing worthy of mention

is the fact, me and this shy-ish girl in philosophy tutorial shared a moment together.

Like one of us said something and we both genuinely laughed LOL

is that sad? HAHA FAROUTT

and seein ting in philo was niceeeeeee and i use the word nice because it's such an ordinary, daily sort of sweetness.

and i was tutoring a kid in english standard today, i was like maintain my mature authority and then i bursted out laughing at my own hilarious creative writing ideas and i couldn't stop. but my student gave me a forgiving stare so alls cool WHHEEE

and on a more morbid note that makes me wanna screaaamL
20 years jooliar, 20 years to be kewl (i hope i can interpret this when i come back to read it) deedub guys i am not terminally ill or anythingg 8)




No comments:

Post a Comment