Wednesday, February 13, 2013

HI.

i dont know why but ive always thought of my blog as something i would leave so that my children could read it. Not saying i am going to have children or get married even, but i think that because i probably need to leave some thoughts for my children to read so they can see the transition of a teenager to an adult that i couldnt see in my parents LOL

Like i would also be extremely reluctant to chuck out random pieces of paper i write on sometiems and my old kindy books and year 7-12 stuff becaues i want my children to somehow, indirectly live and understand a part of my life that they have not lived in. and also because i wanted to see my parent's year 7 homework and the like.

all this talk of "my children" is a bit creepy TOO ADULT FOR ME MAYNE.




2 comments:

  1. i think i would faint if i found out my future kids were going to read my blog...

    O_O"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHAH dw athy i'll make sure to link them in the future >D

      Delete