Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Idoooddillydooo

incase u didn't knwo my title means idle. OOh that rhymed

yesterday was formal, formal was nice and that is all i have to say about it. I'm gnna regret it when i read back on this and find myself describing th formal in one vague sentence.

but um i found my eyes drifting to particular people, some people really looked really good. i wanna say more, but this blog is pretty public so i can't dammit. ill keep it in my head i hope i remember decades later. (julia if u r reading this when you are 30yrs old, dammit time flies yea?)

and shout out to the internet: THANKYA 4 EXISTING

Aso so much of my stuff i wanted to blog is written elsewhere, and when i look at these notes elsewhere and read over them again, i think to myself: can't be bothered writing these stuff up

ill get to it soon!

and i must quickly quickly discover what i wanna do in the next few years, decades, century! but then again some things can't be rushed and takes time. so i shall discover it at my slow slow pace. and i'll find out what i want to do when im fifty. or maybe i already know what i want to do. or maybe, i don't need to know what i want to do, OR im already doing what i love to do. actually, maybe not.

you must also hear of the relief i felt when i woke up from this dream a few day ago, where i was preparing for my english exams the next day.

also, you must know that when i woke up a few days ago in my dreary weary state the first thing i thought of was, life is short. yes that may sound retarded or whatever but that is, indeed, what i thought.

all this is pointing towards the fact that I am currently really idle in life. SO, i will now attempt to look for some volunteer job i can do the next two weeks if possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment