Thursday, April 12, 2012

eeriephones

i was reading something on paper and i was like oh. so silent so i put my earphones on and listened to some music at a nice medium volume, (music that had words to it) anyways, i couldn't concentrate lol i started to read the words on the paper really loudly to myself so i could understand what it was trying to say.

anywho point is. with music flowing directly into my ear at pointblanc? (u get what i mean right) it kind of clouds out my thoughts. because i instinctively start to listen to the words being sung at me because you know earphones are so intimate, like right up against your ear HAHA they're like inside of you you know? in ur earhole BAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

seriously no sexual innuendo it just sounds so wroooonngg!!

there fore i took ear phones out and started to listen to music without em. i could concentrate better HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment